Monday 13 December 2010

Die Hard - Now I Have A Machine Gun Ho - Ho - Ho

The film that changed the action Genre forever in so many ways! Even adding an action hero that could crack jokes, be a hero, and ... well, 'act.' It also showed that bad guys are best portrayed by European actors as you can never take a fronting Yank completely seriously as a bad guy.

I've seen this film so many times I can't even remember. What did I learn this time???? Well, Hans Gruber seems to have compiled a healthy Dossier on Mr Takagi that would put the Encyclopedia Britannica to shame. He does seem to have neglected to insert a photo though :/

A Christmas classic. Got you viewing in this year yet???

3 comments:

Rob said...

I always thought that Hans was fucking with Takagi when he was reciting his personal info?

Die Hard. There is no bad here.

Zombiestyled said...

Highly likely. But I still thought it funnier this time in that context.

Nick aka Puppet Angel said...

"Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs."

Die Hard. There is no better Christmas movie.